Register Latest Topics

  Author   Comment  

Posts: 189
Reply with quote  #1 
Had a ct scan on Monday and urologist told me that my bladder wall has thickened especially on the right side. Did anybody else have this? Does this mean I have ulcers back? Should I go ahead and have a cystoscopy? I had a horrible experience after the last one. Is there any cure for this? Any help or advice would be appreciated
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This Forum is provided by Bladder Health UK and is intended as a place for Sufferers of Interstitial Cystitis, Bacterial Cystitis and Over Active Bladder, together with their family & friends to gather, online in a positive exchange.

BHUK is not a medical body & do not claim to have medical knowledge. It is not the intention of BHUK to provide specific medical advice, but to provide users with information to better understand their health & to manage their suffering.

Specific medical advice will not be provided & BHUK strongly advises that you consult your GP/Consultant/Urologist for professional advice.

We would hope that users of these forums will conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner. Any conduct not consistent with this standard will be deleted immediately and the poster may be restricted and/or terminated without warning.