Sign up Latest Topics

  Author   Comment  

Posts: 562
Reply with quote  #1 
Has anyone had blood or scratch allergy tests for IgE or IgG to yeast/candida?

Do you know where you can get these tests done? NHS will test allergy (IgE) to milk, eggs, wheat etc. scratch and blood but never to the yeasts. They do not do any IgG testing and allergy departments do not recognise the IgG delayed reaction food allergies (or intollerences as the delayed reactions are called).

Thank you.


Posts: 4,496
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi ,

The following might be helpful or know where you can ?


best wishes


Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This Forum is provided by Bladder Health UK and is intended as a place for Sufferers of Interstitial Cystitis, Bacterial Cystitis and Over Active Bladder, together with their family & friends to gather, online in a positive exchange.

BHUK is not a medical body & do not claim to have medical knowledge. It is not the intention of BHUK to provide specific medical advice, but to provide users with information to better understand their health & to manage their suffering.

Specific medical advice will not be provided & BHUK strongly advises that you consult your GP/Consultant/Urologist for professional advice.

We would hope that users of these forums will conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner. Any conduct not consistent with this standard will be deleted immediately and the poster may be restricted and/or terminated without warning.