Sign up Latest Topics

  Author   Comment  

Posts: 2
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi , I found this site earlier today. I've had bladder pain for many years. I've had no joy with specialists or Can someone please tell me how I get in touch with the lady doctor in stafford who does broth cultures ? I am at my wits end.

Posts: 1,915
Reply with quote  #2 
Hello Bubble 3
Welcome to our Forum, but am sorry to read of your distress.

To contact the Stafford doctor, if you contact COB office tomorrow they will be able to assist you, and if you are a member of COB you will sent loads more info and advice to assist you.

Also do read through the BIOFILM section in the above categories.

Hope this is of help.
Kind regards


Posts: 2
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Kate and thank you for your relpy. I'll ring tomorrow.
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This Forum is provided by Bladder Health UK and is intended as a place for Sufferers of Interstitial Cystitis, Bacterial Cystitis and Over Active Bladder, together with their family & friends to gather, online in a positive exchange.

BHUK is not a medical body & do not claim to have medical knowledge. It is not the intention of BHUK to provide specific medical advice, but to provide users with information to better understand their health & to manage their suffering.

Specific medical advice will not be provided & BHUK strongly advises that you consult your GP/Consultant/Urologist for professional advice.

We would hope that users of these forums will conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner. Any conduct not consistent with this standard will be deleted immediately and the poster may be restricted and/or terminated without warning.