Sign up Latest Topics

  Author   Comment  

Super Moderators
Posts: 97
Reply with quote  #1 

Are you aged under 50 and suffering from an undiagnosed urinary, bladder or kidney infection? Would you like a second opinion from Britain’s leading medical consultants?

 If you think this might be you or you know someone who could do with our help, please get in touch:

Email: or call 0207 033 2252

All applicants must be 18 or over.

Enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence, in accordance with Dragonfly’s Data Protection Policy:

for Bladder Health UK
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This Forum is provided by Bladder Health UK and is intended as a place for Sufferers of Interstitial Cystitis, Bacterial Cystitis and Over Active Bladder, together with their family & friends to gather, online in a positive exchange.

BHUK is not a medical body & do not claim to have medical knowledge. It is not the intention of BHUK to provide specific medical advice, but to provide users with information to better understand their health & to manage their suffering.

Specific medical advice will not be provided & BHUK strongly advises that you consult your GP/Consultant/Urologist for professional advice.

We would hope that users of these forums will conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner. Any conduct not consistent with this standard will be deleted immediately and the poster may be restricted and/or terminated without warning.