We have been contacted today by Hearst’s Digital Content Studio who are working on an article for NetDoctor about health concerns nobody talks about and trying to help shift the stigma around them.
One of the areas they are covering is bladder weakness and they are looking to talk to a woman who suffers from bladder weakness to ask them about their condition, when they sought help, what they want people to know about the condition etc. to include in the article. They will allow the person to remain anonymous.
The questions they would like answered are:
- Do you feel there is a stigma around your condition?
- Did you struggle to ask for help?
- When you did seek help, did you get it?
- What do you want people to know about your condition?
- What do you think needs to happen to end the stigma?
If you can help, please contact Susannah Fraser (Susannah@bladderhealthuk.org ) by Friday, 9th June 2017.